We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the Florida Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as Florida departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable Florida and Tallahassee
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
Our company is dedicated to humane and chemical-free wildlife removal servicing Tallahassee and surrounding areas. Northern Florida is home to many nuisance wildlife species
including several species of snake, some of them venomous. We also have digging critters like armadillos and moles. Raccoons and squirrels commonly enter attics in this
region. Once we remove the infestation of wildlife from your house, the real important work is done - the repairs that permanently keep them out of your home. Our repairs
come with a guarantee against any future wildlife invasions and are professional contractor grade and look great. We are licensed and insured and answer our phones 24/7.
We service greater Tallahassee and surrounding communities such as: Black Creek, Baum, Bloxham, Bradfordville, Capitola, Centerville, Chaires, Chaires Crossroads, Gardner,
Felkel, Fort Braden, Iamonia, Ivan, Lafayette, Lutterloh,
Meridian, Miccosukee, Ochlockonee, Rose, Wadesboro, Monticello
. We also service the following counties: Grady County Georgia, Thomas County Georgia,
Jefferson County Florida, Wakulla County Florida, Gadsden County Florida, and Liberty County Florida. We are ready to solve your Tallahassee wildlife removal issue!
To learn more about our services, visit the Tallahassee wildlife removal